Probate Administration and Trust Administration

If you have been appointed as Personal Representative in someone’s Will or Successor Trustee in someone’s Trust, there is a legal process that must be followed in order to transfer assets from the decedent to the appropriate person or entity.  It is important to seek the advice and guidance of an estate planning attorney before trying to attempt the process on your own.  Doing it correctly from the beginning can save you time and unnecessary expense.